FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (AND ANSWERS)
Below you will find answers to questions related to the cancellation of AGM 2020.
This page will be updated, so we encourage you to check back as necessary. In the meantime, for any other questions please send an email to our conference organising partner at the following address: email@example.com.
A letter detailing the cancellation of AGM 2020 can be found here.
- Do I need to cancel my registration for AGM sessions that I submitted on this website?
No, you do not have to cancel your session registrations done on this website. This will be done automatically.
- Can I transfer my registration to the next year’s WUN Annual General Meeting?
No, it is not possible to transfer your 2020 registration to next year. We would kindly ask you to register again in 2021.
- What about my conference hotel reservation?
All hotel reservations for WUN AGM 2020 have automatically been cancelled.
- Will I be charged for my conference hotel reservation?
According to the terms of the WUN negotiated rate, you may cancel your reservation up to 120 hours before the first night of your reservation without penalty.
- When and where will WUN AGM 2021 be held?
WUN AGM 2021 will be held from 17 - 21 May 2021 at Tecnológico de Monterrey in Monterrey, Mexico.